Vegan Italian Fusion Pop Up Dinner | London, October 18th, 2019
Love Italian food, but can’t stand bad carbs and the extra empty calories?
We are thrilled to invite you to the FIRST EVER vegan fine-dining experience in a sophisticated and contemporary setting in the heart of London’s Covent Garden.
The event blends contemporary Italian design with plant-based food and holistic wellbeing.
Friday, October 18th, 2019
- Raw Truffle Infused Pizza Bites with Cashew Cheese, Tomato Basil Marinara, Arugula, Black Olives, Cherry Tomatoes & Crispy Raw Onion
- Raw Squash Ravioli with Pistachio Cheese Filling, Shiitake Cream Topping, Shiitake Foam, Microgreens & Basil Oil
- Assorted Nut Cheese Platter – Pistachio Hard Cheese, Black Truffle Fermented Almond Cheese & Fermented Macadamia Herbal Cheese with Caramelized Onion Jam, Cherry Tomatoes, Crudités & Cashew Tomato Parmesan Cracker
- King Oyster Mushroom ‘Scallops’ with Eddoe Purée, Caramelized Red Onion Chutney, Miso Gravy, Beluga Lentil Caviar, Crispy Rice ‘Bacon’, Battered King Oyster Caps & Microgreens
- Sous Vide Pineapple with Ginger & Pineapple Consommé, Whipped Coconut Cream, Candied Pistachio Crumble & Pink Peppercorns
- Raw Layered Tiramisu Cake
More About The Event:
VyTA is promoting a new style of fine food, which fuses Italian gourmet cuisine with contemporary design. With its intriguing proposal and eclectic and sophisticated design, VyTA Covent Garden is the exceptional ambassador of Made in Italy and a must for lovers of today’s swinging London.
Vegi Tales guest chefs Monica and Roody have flown over from Ibiza for this special event and will be discussing each dish that they have health consciously created with love. They have specially prepared a 5-course plant-based menu that combines authentic and Italian fusion dishes.