Purple Miracle Salad with Avocado, Nuts & Garlic
Healthy raw salad
Write a review
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, grated
- 1 big ripe avocado, mashed
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice / apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all your ingredients in a bowl and mix it together with a wooden spoon. Use a cup or a small glass bowl and fill in with the mix. Put a plate on top and then turn it. Assemble your salad as desired. I used some crashed walnuts, some avocado slices, small head of broccoli and few thin slices of garlic.
- Tasty & healthy raw dish made in less than 10 min.
Prepare this nutritious raw summer salad in less than 10 minutes! 🙂