‘Bites Of Bliss’ – Yoga, Cooking & Wellness Retreat | March 30th – April 5th, 2019
We are beyond excited to announce the next Bites of Bliss– Plant-Based Cooking & Wellness Retreat!
Set off for an exclusive one-week culinary journey guided by vegan private chefs Monica and Roody from Vegi Tales Ibiza.
During a thoughtfully devised program filled with fun cooking classes and inspirational activities, you will learn how to practice mindfulness while preparing food, how to cultivate healthy eating habits, and merging joy with nourishment.
This experience will allow you to explore and enjoy a variety of recipes and flavours from around the world while practicing and applying health supportive cooking techniques and learning some foundational basics of the plant-based cuisine.
The retreat will be joined by the talented and popular Instagram bloggers Magda from Oatmeal Stories (IG: @oatmeal_stories) and Marie from The Rawberry (IG: @therawberry), who will be giving their own special Masterclass about healthy and delicious desserts.
Daily yoga and meditation practices included in the program, led by the amazing Veronica Prodis, ensure to leave you thriving, fresh and fully recharged.
Exclusive face yoga classes held by teacher Diana Visan – official FYM teacher (certified by Fumiko Takatsu) and founder of Face Yoga Essentials – will teach you how to train your face muscles, keeping them young and toned. The benefits of FYM will also show on the skin and will impact your general appearance and overall wellbeing.
The week will also welcome you with countless moments to disconnect and relax. Let time and space be filled with abundance, joy and harmony. Sink deep into the spirit of the island. Experience nature and inner peace, while gaining strength to chase your goals and bright future.
Zone out, unwind and join us at Can Shui for some exquisite bites of bliss.
Spaces are limited. You can secure your spot now with a 30% deposit.
Monica, Roody and the Morna Team x
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodation at luxury villa ‘Can Shui’
- Arrival day welcome cocktails and canapés
- 3 days culinary program of carefully crafted workshops and fun plant-based cooking classes with Monica Beatrice & Roody from Vegi Tales + special guests Magda from Oatmeal Stories & Marie from The Rawberry with their own special master class
- Full board, healthy gourmet plant-based brunches & dinners (raw and cooked) for the duration of your stay
- Unlimited water, teas, coffee and juices
- Daily fruit & snacks
- Daily 1 hour vitalizing Yoga classes with the amazing Veronica Prodis, a certified yoga instructor at Agroturismo Atzaró and founder of Dance Acro Yoga Ibiza
- Guided meditation walk to Ibiza’s best kept secret beach
- Guided tour at Casita Verde “Experiential centre for the study and application of sustainable living techniques”
- Spa Day including natural fruit face masks for glowing skin, head, neck & foot relaxation massage
- Exclusive Face Yoga Classes with Diana Visan from Face Yoga Essentials and official FYM teacher, certified by Fumiko Takatsu
- Complimentary Airport transfers
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Additional spa treatments
Please don’t worry, most of our guest travel alone. At Can Shui we want you to experience your retreat as a team. Regardless of whether you come on your own or with someone you know, this week is all about creating lasting memories together and feeling part of a group.
If you need some guidance with the room options our team is always on hand. Just drop us an email and we will assist in any way possible.
>>>PRICES & BOOKINGS (click here)
Be the first to comment.